Online Documentation for SQL Manager for Oracle
A Materialized view is a database object that contains the results of a query. The FROM clause of the query can name tables, views, and other materialized views. Collectively these objects are called master tables (a replication term) or detail tables (a data warehousing term).
Materialized View Editor allows you to define materialized view properties. It opens automatically when you create a new materialized view and is available on editing an existing one.
To open a materialized view in Materialized View Editor, double-click it in the DB Explorer tree.
- Using Navigation bar and Toolbar
- Creating/editing materialized view
- Managing fields
- Setting Refresh parameters
- Setting storage attributes
- Setting USING INDEX parameters
- Working with data
- Browsing object dependencies
- Editing object description
- Setting object permissions
- Viewing DDL definition