SQL Query for Oracle is a useful tool that lets you quickly and simply build SQL queries to Oracle databases. Visual Oracle query building as well as direct editing of a query text is available. User-friendly graphical interface allows you to connect to Oracle databases, select tables and fields for a query to Oracle server, set the selection criteria and much more.
Using this query utility you can work with several Oracle queries at once, edit query text in the powerful SQL editor, view the execution results in different modes, create Oracle queries with unions and subqueries visually, build diagrams based on queries, view Oracle query execution plans and perform any other operations you may need in your work with Oracle database queries.
- User-friendly graphical interface
- Support of UTF8 data
- Asynchronous query execution
- Connect through SSH tunnel: establish connection to an intermediate SSH server and forward all Oracle commands through the secure tunnel
- Using drag-and-drop operations when selecting tables and fields for a query visually
- Working simultaneously with several queries in separate windows
- Navigation within recently used queries and selecting the required queries
- Syntax highlight, "quick code" and keyboard templates for faster editing query text
- Tools for data grouping and filtering
- The ability to create queries with unions and subqueries visually
- The ability to create diagrams based on queries
- Capabilities for viewing query plans
- Powerful BLOB viewer/editor with several types of viewing BLOB data
- Flexible personalization of graphical user interface
- Multi-language GUI support
- FREE One Year of Maintenance already included!
- FREE software updates and upgrades during Maintenance period!
- FREE and unlimited Technical Support during Maintenance period!
- Reasonable pricing for Maintenance renewal – from 35% per Year!
- Volume discounts when buying two or more copies of one product
- Cross-selling discounts on related products
- 30-day money-back guarantee
SQL Query for Oracle
Get started with SQL Query for Oracle
Download a fully-functional 30-day free trial, and start saving time with your database management today.Download free trial