EMS Data Pump for MySQL is an excellent migration tool for converting databases and importing table data from an ADO-compatible source (e.g. MS Access, MS SQL database or any other database with ADO support) to MySQL databases. Easy-to-use wizard application allows you to build the ADO connection string, select tables, fields and indices for converting, view and edit SQL script for generating target MySQL database and fully customize the import process.
Data Pump for MySQL has the ability to automate migration to MySQL server task using the helpful console utility. With Data Pump for MySQL database conversion and migration to MySQL become as easy as possible!
- User-friendly wizard interface
- Ability to create a new MySQL database or connect to the existing one
- Converting structure and data from any local and remote data source having an ADO provider
- Unicode data support
- Selecting source schemas, tables, fields and indexes for conversion
- Fast generation of tables, fields and indexes according to the source database structure
- Easily customizable options for target database objects
- Ability to view/edit, execute and save SQL scripts for generating the target database structure
- Selecting tables and setting criteria for data import
- Full monitoring of the pumping process
- Ability to save all parameters specified within the current wizard session as a template
- Multilanguage GUI support
- Command-line utility to automate the data pump job with the help of a template file
- Ability to connect to the target MySQL server via SSH or HTTP tunnel
- FREE One Year of Maintenance already included!
- FREE software updates and upgrades during Maintenance period!
- FREE and unlimited Technical Support during Maintenance period!
- Reasonable pricing for Maintenance renewal – from 35% per Year!
- Volume discounts when buying two or more copies of one product
- Cross-selling discounts on related products
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Data Pump for MySQL
Get started with Data Pump for MySQL
Download a fully-functional 30-day free trial, and start saving time with your database management today.Download free trial