Data Import for Oracle is a powerful tool to import data to Oracle tables from MS Excel, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, MS Word, RTF, ODF, HTML. It provides adjustable import parameters, including source data formats for all the fields and destination Oracle data formats for the selected fields, commit options, number of records to skip, etc.
Data Import for Oracle includes a wizard, which allows you to set all the Oracle import options for different files visually, and a command-line utility to execute import to Oracle database in one-touch.
- Import from 10 most popular formats: MS Excel, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, MS Word, RTF, ODF, HTML
- Importing data to one or several tables or views from different databases
- A number of import modes - Insert All, Insert New, Insert or Update, and others
- Adjustable import parameters for each source file
- Saving all import parameters set on current wizard session
- Automatic creation of the table structure
- Command-line utility to import data using the configuration file
- Powerful visual options module
- FREE One Year of Maintenance already included!
- FREE software updates and upgrades during Maintenance period!
- FREE and unlimited Technical Support during Maintenance period!
- Reasonable pricing for Maintenance renewal – from 35% per Year!
- Volume discounts when buying two or more copies of one product
- Cross-selling discounts on related products
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Data Import for Oracle
Get started with Data Import for Oracle
Download a fully-functional 30-day free trial, and start saving time with your database management today.Download free trial