Data Generator for Oracle is an impressive tool for generating test data to Oracle database tables with the possibility to save and edit scripts. The utility can help you to simulate the database production environment and allows you to populate several Oracle database tables with test data simultaneously, define tables and fields for generating data, set value ranges, generate Oracle char fields by mask, define lists of values manually or select them from SQL queries, set generation parameters for each field type and has many other features to generate Oracle test data in a simple and direct way.
Data Generator for Oracle also provides a console application, which allows you to generate Oracle test data in one-touch by using generation templates.
- Unicode support
- User-friendly wizard interface
- Ability to save and edit generated data in the SQL script without executing queries on the server
- Ability to select different types of data insertion for Firebird 2.1: through INSERT, UPDATE OR INSERT or MERGE
- Support of all data types including BIGINT in Firebird 1.5 and BOOLEAN in InterBase 7.0, support of fields of domain-based types
- Different generation types for each field including list and random generation, generation into two and more fields simultaneously
- Ability to use SQL query results as a list of values for data generation
- Ability to preview the generated data
- Automatic control over referential integrity for linked tables
- Ability to disable triggers of the generated tables during the generation process
- Ability to set NULL values for certain percent of cases
- Ability to save all generation parameters set on current wizard session into a configuration file
- Command-line utility to generate data using the template file
- FREE One Year of Maintenance already included!
- FREE software updates and upgrades during Maintenance period!
- FREE and unlimited Technical Support during Maintenance period!
- Reasonable pricing for Maintenance renewal – from 35% per Year!
- Volume discounts when buying two or more copies of one product
- Cross-selling discounts on related products
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Data Generator for Oracle
Get started with Data Generator for Oracle
Download a fully-functional 30-day free trial, and start saving time with your database management today.Download free trial
If you'd like any help, or have a question about our tools or purchasing options, just get in touch.