Data Pump for DB2 is an excellent migration tool for converting databases and importing table data from an ADO-compatible source (e.g. MS Access, MS SQL database or any other database with ADO support) to IBM DB2 databases.
Easy-to-use wizard application allows you to build the ADO connection string, select tables, fields and indices for converting, view and edit SQL script for generating target DB2 database and fully customize the import process.
Data Pump for DB2 has the ability to automate migration to DB2 server task using the helpful console utility. With Data Pump for DB2 database conversion and migration to DB2 become as easy as possible!
- User-friendly wizard interface
- Converting structure and data from any local and remote data source having an ADO provider
- Unicode data support
- Selecting source schemas, tables, fields and indexes for conversion
- Fast generation of tables, fields and indexes according to the source database structure
- Easily customizable options for target database objects
- Ability to view/edit, execute and save SQL scripts for generating the target database structure
- Selecting tables and setting criteria for data import
- Full monitoring of the pumping process
- Ability to save all parameters specified within the current wizard session as a template
- Multilanguage GUI support
- Command-line utility to automate the data pump job with the help of a template file
- Ability to specify schema for target database tables
- FREE One Year of Maintenance already included!
- FREE software updates and upgrades during Maintenance period!
- FREE and unlimited Technical Support during Maintenance period!
- Reasonable pricing for Maintenance renewal – from 35% per Year!
- Volume discounts when buying two or more copies of one product
- Cross-selling discounts on related products
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Data Pump for DB2
Get started with Data Pump for DB2
Download a fully-functional 30-day free trial, and start saving time with your database management today.Download free trial
If you'd like any help, or have a question about our tools or purchasing options, just get in touch.