EMS Data Import for SQL Server is a powerful tool to import data to SQL Server tables from MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, DBF, XML, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, RTF, ODF and HTML files. It provides adjustable import parameters, including source data formats for all the fields and destination SQL Server data formats for the selected fields, commit options, number of records to skip, etc.
Data Import for SQL Server includes a wizard, which allows you to set all the SQL Server import options for different files visually, and a command-line utility to execute import to SQL Server database in one-touch.
- Import from 10 most popular formats: MS Excel 97-2007, MS Access, XML, DBF, TXT, CSV, MS Word 2007, OpenDocument Format and HTML
- Importing data to one or several tables or views from different databases
- Special batch insert commands allow to import data at the maximum possible speed
- A number of import modes - Insert All, Insert New, Insert or Update, and others
- UNICODE support
- Adjustable import parameters for each source file
- Saving all import parameters set on current wizard session
- Automatic creation of the table structure
- Command-line utility to import data using the configuration file
- Powerful visual options module
- FREE One Year of Maintenance already included!
- FREE software updates and upgrades during Maintenance period!
- FREE and unlimited Technical Support during Maintenance period!
- Reasonable pricing for Maintenance renewal – from 35% per Year!
- Volume discounts when buying two or more copies of one product
- Cross-selling discounts on related products
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Data Import for SQL Server
Get started with Data Import for SQL Server
Download a fully-functional 30-day free trial, and start saving time with your database management today.Download free trial