All you need for daily database administration
SQL Management Studio for MySQL is a complete solution for MySQL database administration and development. The single workbench provides you with must-have tools for managing MySQL databases and objects, as well as for database design, migration, extraction, query building, data import and export, database comparison, and running service tasks.
Get access to all databases and their objects from a single console and manage them with a user-friendly interface. You can create and modify all server and database objects, set necessary properties, and view detailed info in advanced visual editors.
Manage the unlimited number of servers and databases with minimum time and effort now. Forward the commands via SSH or HTTP tunneling or enable SSL to secure connection. Customize connections to simplify your work and get quick access to the databases: create host aliases, sort objects, set database colors, or use tabs to work with particular nodes.
Save valuable time on creating queries and managing SQL scripts with effective and high-performance tools, that have all features necessary for a database developer. Populate databases with test data or make data and structure reports directly from Studio.
Impressive tools for processing table data are available as easy-to-use wizards and command-line versions for scheduling. Import and export data into multiple tables at once, convert databases from other server types, and automate comparison and synchronization of data between different databases.
- Acquiring a full set of must-have tools for only 50% of their regular price!
- FREE One Year of Maintenance already included!
- FREE software updates and upgrades during Maintenance period!
- FREE and unlimited Technical Support during Maintenance period!
- Reasonable pricing for Maintenance renewal – from 35% per Year!
- Volume discounts when buying two or more copies of one product
- Cross-selling discounts on related products
- 30-day money-back guarantee
SQL Management Studio for MySQL
Get started with SQL Management Studio for MySQL
Download a fully-functional 30-day free trial, and start saving time with your database management today.Download free trial