EMS Data Generator for DB2 is an impressive tool for generating test data to DB2 database tables with the possibility to save and edit scripts.
The utility can help you to simulate the database production environment and allows you to populate several DB2 database tables with test data simultaneously, define tables and fields for generating data, set value ranges, generate DB2 char fields by mask, define lists of values manually or select them from SQL queries, set generation parameters for each field type and has many other features to generate DB2 test data in a simple and direct way.
Data Generator for DB2 also provides a console application, which allows you to generate DB2 test data in one-touch by using generation templates.
- Unicode support
- User-friendly wizard interface
- Ability to save and edit generated data in the SQL script without executing queries on the server
- Generating data to several tables from different databases on one host
- Support of basic DB2 data types including user-defined data types based on simple types
- Different generation types for each field including list, random and incremental generation, generation into two and more fields simultaneously
- Ability to use SQL query results as a list of values for data generation
- Ability to preview the generated data
- Automatic control over referential integrity for linked tables
- Wide variety of generation parameters for each field type
- Ability to set NULL values for certain percent of cases
- Ability to save all generation parameters set on current wizard session into a configuration file
- Command-line utility to generate data using the template file
- FREE One Year of Maintenance already included!
- FREE software updates and upgrades during Maintenance period!
- FREE and unlimited Technical Support during Maintenance period!
- Reasonable pricing for Maintenance renewal – from 35% per Year!
- Volume discounts when buying two or more copies of one product
- Cross-selling discounts on related products
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Data Generator for DB2
Get started with Data Generator for DB2
Download a fully-functional 30-day free trial, and start saving time with your database management today.Download free trial