DB Extract for Oracle is an impressive and easy-to-use tool for creating Oracle database backups in a form of SQL scripts. This database script utility allows you to save metadata of all Oracle database objects as well as Oracle table data as database snapshot. DB Extract scripts Oracle database objects in the correct order according to their dependencies. Flexible customization of the extract process enables you to select objects and data tables for Oracle database dump and tune many other extract options.
DB Extract for Oracle includes a graphical wizard that will guide you through the Oracle extract process step by step, and a command-line utility for creating Oracle backups in one-touch.
- Support of Unicode data
- User-friendly wizard interface
- Selecting database objects for extraction
- Possibility to define constraints for extracted table data
- Possibility to insert statements for emptying tables before inserting extracted data
- Extracting table data to SQL script as INSERT statements
- Possibility to extract database objects in the correct order according to their dependencies
- Possibility to compress the result script and split it into volumes
- Possibility to select charset for the result file
- Saving all extraction parameters set on the current wizard session
- Command-line utility to extract metadata and data using the configuration file
- Access to database through SSH tunnel
- FREE One Year of Maintenance already included!
- FREE software updates and upgrades during Maintenance period!
- FREE and unlimited Technical Support during Maintenance period!
- Reasonable pricing for Maintenance renewal – from 35% per Year!
- Volume discounts when buying two or more copies of one product
- Cross-selling discounts on related products
- 30-day money-back guarantee
DB Extract for Oracle
Get started with DB Extract for Oracle
Download a fully-functional 30-day free trial, and start saving time with your database management today.Download free trial