Welcome to EMS SQL Backup for PostgreSQL!
EMS SQL Backup for PostgreSQL is an easy-to-use GUI tool to create backups for multiple PostgreSQL servers from a single console. You can use automatic backup tasks with advanced schedules and store them in local or remote folders or cloud storages.
- Easy-to use wizard for creating backup tasks
- Support for most of PostgreSQL server versions: starting with 7.4 up to the latest one
- Secure connection with SSL
- Connecting via SSH tunnelling
- Ability to manage backups of all your servers from a single user-friendly application
- Automation of backup process
- Backup of either data, structure or both
- Implemented compression to reduce backup size
- Support of cloud storages: Dropbox, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Google Drive
- Support of multiple network protocols to store backup files: FTP, SFTP, Windows network folders (CIFS)
- Displaying of all existing backups for each destination
- Easy wizard to create tasks for scheduled backup process
- All your databases can be backed up within a single task
- Quick backups with pre-defined options
- Quick restore from backup launches history
- Monitoring task execution results in real time
- Desktop and email notifications for task start and completion
- Any task can be paused or re-started at any time
Check the Get started topic to get quick overview of the application.