Online Documentation for SQL Manager for Oracle
Using Navigation bar, Toolbar and context menu
The Navigation bar, Toolbar and context menu provide quick access to tools implemented in Grant Manager.
select a database for grants management
refresh the content of the window
call User Editor to edit a database user
compile changes (if any)
clear the currently applied filter
restore the default size and position of the window
select an existing database user/role to grant privileges to
view the legend
NB: You can enable\disable Toolbars and Navigation bars at Environment Options.
The context menu is aimed at facilitating your work: you can perform a variety of operations using context menu items.
The context menu of Grant Manager allows you to:
- grant a permission on an object to the selected user/role;
- grant a permission (with Grant Option) on an object to the selected user/role;
- revoke a previously granted permission;
- grant all permissions on an object to the selected user/role;
- revoke all previously granted permissions on an object;
- refresh the permissions.