Online Documentation for SQL Manager for Oracle
Using the context menu
The context menu of Query Data area contains execution commands, most of the standard text-processing functions (Cut, Copy, Paste, Select All) and functions for working with the query as a whole, e.g. you can move the cursor to a particular line, change the case of selected text, view the query properties or print the text of the query. Each of these operations can be also performed with the corresponding hot keys used.
Find the complete list of Query Data context menu items below. The context menu allows you to:
- add the selected text to dictionary or correct text (see Spell checking for details);
- execute the query/selected text/text under cursor, and reset execution point (if necessary);
- manage markers: Drop Marker, Collect Marker, Swap Marker;
- toggle bookmarks allowing you to navigate through the query text and jump to a line with a particular number;
- perform editing operations: Undo/Redo, Cut, Copy, Paste, Select all;
- perform search and replace operations;
- save/load a query to/from an external *.sql file;
- perform preview/print operations;
- use the Quick code group allowing you to format the selected code using SQL Formatter to make the code easier to read, toggle comments for code fragments, change case of the selected text, indent/unindent code lines;
- toggle a comment for a code fragment;
- open the Editor Options dialog.