Online Documentation for SQL Manager for PostgreSQL
There are currently four procedural languages available in the standard PostgreSQL distribution: PL/pgSQL, PL/Tcl, PL/Perl, and PL/Python. Other languages can be defined by users.
Language Editor allows you to define language properties. It opens automatically when you create a new language and is available on editing an existing one.
- Using Navigation bar and Toolbar
- Creating/editing language
- Browsing object dependencies
- Editing object description
- Viewing DDL definition
- Setting object permissions