Online Documentation for SQL Manager for Oracle
DB and Schema Triggers
A database trigger is:
- a stored PL/SQL block associated with a schema, or the database or
- an anonymous PL/SQL block or a call to a procedure implemented in PL/SQL or Java
Oracle automatically executes a trigger when specified conditions occur.
DB/Schema Trigger Editor allows you to define database and schema trigger properties. It opens automatically when you create a new database or schema trigger and is available on editing an existing one.
To open a database or schema trigger in DB/Schema Trigger Editor, double-click it in the DB Explorer tree.
- Using Navigation bar and Toolbar
- Creating/editing DB/schema trigger
- Browsing object dependencies
- Viewing DDL definition