Online Documentation for SQL Backup for SQL Server
When grouping by a column is applied, all records are displayed as subnodes to the grouping row value as displayed on the screenshot below. If necessary, you can group data by two or more columns. In this case column headers are displayed hierarchically.
To apply grouping
- enable the Group By Box area in the column header popup menu;
- drag the column header to the gray area at the top or use the Group by this column popup menu item of the column header.
To reverse grouping
- drag the column header back;
- use the Ungroup item of the grouped column to clear a specific grouping;
- use the Clear grouping item of the Group by area popup menu to remove all grouping.
If necessary, you can group data by two or more columns. In this case column headers are displayed hierarchically, and data are grouped by these columns in the order the column headers appear in the Group by area.
The Group by area popup menu allows you to perform: Full Expand, Full Collapse and Clear Grouping.
You can disable or enable any column. Open the Column Chooser and drag any column header to disable this column from table. To add any disabled column drag the header back from the Column Chooser panel to the table.