Online Documentation for SQL Manager for SQL server
An Assembly is a managed application module containing class metadata and managed code as an object in SQL Server, against which CLR functions, stored procedures, triggers, user-defined aggregates, and user-defined types can be created in SQL Server.
Assembly Editor allows you to define assembly properties. It opens automatically when you create a new assembly and is available on editing an existing one.
To open an assembly in Assembly Editor, double-click it in the DB Explorer tree.
- Using Navigation bar and Toolbar
- Creating/editing assembly
- Browsing object dependencies
- Editing object description
- Viewing DDL definition
- Setting object permissions