Online Documentation for SQL Manager for SQL server
If you want to group objects you can do it in one of the following ways:
- Click create New Sub Folder in the Favorite Objects folder using the corresponding item of the context menu
- Define its name and drag-and-drop necessary objects there or use the Add Object item of the created folder context menu. Pick the objects to add to folder from the appeared dialog.
Using DB Explorer tabs:
- Right-click the necessary object in the DB Explorer.
- Choose the New Tab from Here item of the object context menu and define the name of the tab.
- Now your objects are stored on the separate tab of a DB Explorer.
Note: If object is not a tree node, it cannot be placed on separate tab.