Online Documentation for SQL Manager for SQL server
SQL Manager for SQL Server 5.1
May 5, 2023
What's new in SQL Manager for SQL Server 5.1?
1. Compatibility level for SQL Server 2022 added.
2. Connection issues fixed for Azure Managed Instance.
3. Increased performance for Dependency Tree.
4. Dependencies tree fixed for XML Schema Collections.
5. Improved work with BLOB editor.
6. Wizard templates are now saved in UTF8.
7. Scaling improved in DB Designer editor.
8. The issue with displaying Unicode parameters in tables fixed.
9. The new scheme name was missing in Duplicate wizard in some cases. Fixed now.
10. Commit after all records is now set by default in Import data wizard.
11. Unicode strings in DB properties are now processed correctly.
12. Selected data is not reset on moving between steps in Statistics Update and Indices Management Wizards.
13. Incorrect applying of On All group actions on Permissions tab in object editors fixed.
14. Many other fixes and improvements.