We are pleased to announce the new major version of SQL Manager for PostgreSQL - a high performance tool for PostgreSQL database administration and development. You can download the newest version from the download page.
What's new in SQL Manager for PostgreSQL 6.4.3?
- The issue when opening Export Data Wizard has been resolved.
- The Owner was not displayed for Aggregates. Fixed now.
- Types from pgcatalog could not be selected for state type aggregates. Fixed now.
- The error occurred in Enum types editor on editing values. Fixed now.
- The "Control 'Preview' has no parent window" error resolved in Print data editor for data grid.
- Details of the operations were not displayed on clicking the elements in Query Plan. Fixed now.
- In some cases the error occurred when executing queries with parameters. Fixed now.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
We hope you’ll enjoy working with our software.