What's new in Advanced Data Import for RAD Studio VCL 3.14?
- XPath and DataLocation properties of the TQImport3XMLDoc component are now saved to the configuration file.
- The error messages are provided with related dataset column name now.
- 'Out of memory' error on loading large XML files has been resolved.
- Memory consumption of the TQImport3XLS component has been optimized.
- TQImport3DBF caused 'Out of list index range' error in case of gaps in mapped fields. Fixed now.
- The ImportToCSV method of TQImport3 class is marked as deprecated now.
- TQImport3ODSEditor, TQImport3ODTEditor, TQImport3XlsxEditor: SheetName was dependent on FileName property. Now it's been set separately.
- The check for Access database password protection fixed.
- The parsing of XML files with FIELDS tag only has been fixed.
- The error occurred on importing ODS files with empty column. Fixed now.
- Fixed string encoding error for Windows 64-bit platform applications.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
Hope you will enjoy working with our software!