We are pleased to announce the new minor version of SQL Manager for SQL Server - a powerful tool for developing and administering MS SQL Server databases. You can download the newest version of the software from the download page.
What's new in SQL Manager for SQL Server 5.0.6?
- Added option to connect to the server without checking its certificate.
- The ability to rebuild views has been added.
- The ability to rebuild metadata of dependent views after making significant changes in table fields added.
- Fixed errors when importing data from some XML files.
- XML data was not filled in correctly for Path in Data import wizard. Fixed now.
- Dependent objects were incorrectly displayed in the Dependency Tree for role synonyms. Fixed now.
- Other changes and improvements.
We hope you’ll enjoy working with our software.