We are pleased to announce the new minor version of SQL Manager for MySQL - a high performance tool for MySQL database administration and development. You can download the newest version of the software from the download page.
What's new in SQL Manager for MySQL 5.9?
- New SSL modes added: Preferred, Required, Verify CA, Verify Identity.
- Support for ECDSA, Ed25519 Putty private keys implemented.
- Added Keyboard-interactive authentication method for SSH.
- Size limit removed for databases in Free version.
- Grants and limits for users are set correctly now.
- The process rarely remained in the process list for a long time after program close. Fixed now.
- The error occured on editing tables with long names. Fixed now.
- The Out of memory error ocurred on retrieving table data in some cases. Fixed now.
- Charset was not applied correctly for procedures. Fixed now.
- Deafult values are now processed correctly.
- The errors occured on editing partitioned tables in some cases. Fixed now.
- Events are now refreshed even with event scheduler disabled on the server.
- Many other fixes and improvements.
Hope you will enjoy working with our software.