We are pleased to announce the new major version of SQL Manager for Oracle - a high performance tool for Oracle database server administration and development.
You can download the newest version of SQL Manager for Oracle from the download page.
What's new in SQL Manager for Oracle 3.6.1?
- Favorite objects info was not saved on Save settings wizard used. Fixed now.
- Detailed info about Favorite objects was not displayed in SQL Assistant. Fixed now.
- Visual schema was not reset on applying default program settings.
- The RUSSIA value for NLS_LANG parameter was not supported at Check client. Fixed now.
- Now you can register the database if no Home is available.
- Object privileges were not displayed on the DDL tab for roles. Fixed now.
- Query condition was corrupted on exporting query data. Fixed now.
- Other improvements and fixes.
We hope you’ll enjoy working with our products!