Online Documentation for SQL Manager for PostgreSQL
Sequence objects (also called sequence generators or just sequences) are special single-row tables. A sequence object is usually used to generate unique identifiers for rows of a table.
Sequence Editor allows you to define sequence properties. It opens automatically when you create a new sequence and is available on editing an existing one.
- Using Navigation bar and Toolbar
- Creating/editing sequence
- Browsing object dependencies
- Editing sequence description
- Viewing DDL definition
- Setting object permissions