Online Documentation for DB Comparer for PostgreSQL
How to schedule console run
Here are the steps to schedule program run with standard Windows scheduler:
1. Set all options in the Project Options and click Save Project button.
2. Open the command line in Windows (type CMD in the Run... dialog).
3. Use the following command to run the console version with the saved project:
<path to DB Comparer for PostgreSQL console application>\PgComparerC.exe Projectfile [scriptfile] [logfile] [/E] [/B] [/L]
"C:\Program Files\EMS\DB Comparer for PostgreSQL\PgComparerC.exe"
4. Launch the standard Task Scheduler tool in Windows OS.
5. Set the command for executing the project as described above.
6. Set the schedule for the command execution.
7. Save the scheduled task.