Online Documentation for SQL Manager for Oracle
Set correspondence between the source DBF columns and the target Oracle table fields:
- select a field of the target Oracle table in the Destination Fields list;
- select the corresponding column of the source DBF table in the Source Fields list;
- click the Add button to set correspondence between the selected fields;
- the pair of fields appears in the list below;
- repeat the operation for all the fields you need to be included in the import process.
Use the Auto Fill button to set correspondence between the source and target fields automatically on the basis of their order.
Skip deleted records
Use the option to exclude records marked as deleted.
To remove a correspondence, select the pair of fields in the list below and press the Remove button.
To remove all correspondences, press the Clear button.
Click the Next button to proceed to the Adjusting data formats step of the wizard.