Online Documentation for SQL Manager for Oracle
Create SQL statements rapidly
There are two options for creating SQL queries rapidly:
In the DB Explorer
- Right-click a table in the DB Explorer
- Choose Script to New Query Data context menu item.
- Select the necessary query type.
In the Design Query
- Open Design Query.
- On the Builder tab drag an object from the DB Explorer tree to the diagram area.
- Choose necessary fields to include in the query by checking the corresponding box located to the left from the field name in the list, or just by double-clicking it. To include all fields of the table/view, check the box located to the left of the table/view caption.
- Associate two objects by their fields.Drag a field from one object list to another. This will set a link between these objects by the selected fields. It is indicated by a bidirectional arrow between the linked fields.
- Edit link properties. Double-click the linking arrow or right-click it and select the Property popup menu item. The Link properties dialog allows you to change the association condition by choosing it from the drop-down list.
- You can view and edit your SQL statement on the Edit tab of the Design Query.