Online Documentation for SQL Manager for MySQL
Host context menu
The context menu of a Host in the DB Explorer tree allows you to:
- disconnect from all databases on the selected host;
- register a new database using Register Database Wizard;
- unregister the selected host;
- configure server properties;
- configure representation of hosts and databases in Database Explorer;
- create a new tab for the selected host to access it through this tab quickly and/or manage the existing tab;
- search for an object within the tree.
The following features can be accessed through the Server tools submenu:
- Database Registration Manager;
- SQL Script Editor;
- User Manager;
- Grant manager;
- Information concerned server or database - Show submenu.