Online Documentation for DB Extract for SQL Server
DB Extract for SQL Server 184.108.40.206
January 23, 2012
What's new in DB Extract?
- Unicode support is implemented.
- Data extraction speed is considerably increased.
- Data from binary type fields used to be extracted improperly. Fixed now.
- Unicode support in object descriptions, procedures, triggers bodies etc. is implemented.
- SQL Server versions up to 2008 are now supported.
- A number of new database and server objects are supported now.
- Object dependencies extraction algorithm has been improved.
- Metadata extraction speed is considerably increased.
- Tables with foreign keys used to be extracted improperly. Fixed now.
- Different charsets are now available for the result file.
- Archives can now be split to volumes.
- Added the ability to append current time, date or datetime to a path, archive, script or blob file name.
- Templates with scheduled task options used to be saved incorrectly. Fixed now.
- The wizard window is now resizable.
Other minor fixes and improvements were made.