EMS SQL Query for InterBase/FireBird is a utility that lets you quickly and simply build SQL queries to InterBase/FireBird databases. Visual building as well as direct editing of a query text is available. User-friendly graphical interface allows you to connect to databases, select tables and fields for a query, set the selection criteria and much more. You can work with several queries at once, edit queries and view the execution results in several modes and perform any other operations you may need in your work with database queries.
First of all, EMS SQL Query for InterBase/FireBird works faster as it is a much lighter product. Besides it provides additional features for query building, e.g.:
- "favorite" queries to find and execute often-used queries quickly;
- keeping query history, which allows you to rollback to any edited query;
- various interface improvements for more productive and easy work;
- ability to view query results in the form of diagram
Yes, of cource. The SQL Query can save the needed query to following ways:
1. ALL executed queries are automatically saved in the History. You can view the History and execute or edit any query you need.
2. You can add the frequently used queries to the list of favorite queries.
3. You can save any query as an SQL-script into file on your hard drive and load it when needed or execute it with a command line SQL script tool.
4. You can save your query with the chart. In this case after the query is loaded into SQL Query, the chart will be displayed the way it has been created.
5. the SQL Query allows to save the query chart as a bitmap image.