We are pleased to announce the new version of SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird - the powerful tool for InterBase/Firebird database administration and development!
You can download the new version of the software from the download page.
What's new in SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird 6.2.1?
- SQL is not discarded on exit from Query Designer.
- Object selection mode added to DB Designer.
- Connection services are now using the main selected service or utility.
- Find dialog. ESC closes the popup instead of closing the dialog.
- Data Import. Encoding is defined automatically now for TXT/CSV files.
- Parameters are now using TYPE OF COLUMN on creating procedures from table.
- Authorization dialog added to the Database designer.
- Fix of importing data with floating points.
- Collation was modified on editing field size. Fixed now.
- Fixes of editing TIMETZ values with timezone offset.
- Fixes for work with databases with NONE encoding.
- Improvements in displaying dark visual schema.
- Other minor improvements and fixes.
Hope you will enjoy working with our software.