We are pleased to announce the new minor version of SQL Manager for SQL Server - a powerful tool for developing and administering MS SQL Server databases. You can download the newest version of the software from the download page.
What's new in SQL Manager for SQL Server 5.1.1?
- Custom format mask is now applied correctly to DATE type for CAST operator.
- Script for updating dependent views on table update is now generated with correct schema value.
- The popup list is closed instead of the dialog with ECS in Find or replace editor.
- Services. The issue of connecting to the databases with Unicode names has been resolved.
- GEOGRAPHY computed values are not updated on table editing now.
- Empty toolbars are no longer displayed after program update.
- Some other fixes and minor improvements.
We hope you’ll enjoy working with our software.