We are pleased to announce the new version of SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird - the powerful tool for InterBase/Firebird database administration and development!
You can download the new version of the software from the download page.
What's new in SQL Manager for InterBase/Firebird 6.2?
- Processing of new data types added: DECFLOAT, REAL, BINARY, VARBINARY.
- Improvements in debugging triggers and procedures.
- The arguments of functions and procedures from the package are added to the autocompletion list.
- On Update and On Delete actions are now displayed in FK list in table editor.
- SQL script gets editable in the Duplicate wizard.
- Zooming works smoother in Database Designer now.
- The issue of working with BOOLEAN parameters in SQL Script resolved.
- In some cases SQL Editor tabs cleared after updating host alias. Fixed now.
- Improved interface and printing options in dark visual theme.
Hope you will enjoy working with our software.