We are pleased to announce the new major version of SQL Manager for PostgreSQL - a high performance tool for PostgreSQL database administration and development. You can download the newest version from the download page.
What's new in SQL Manager for PostgreSQL 6.4.2?
- Improvements in PostgreSQL 15 support.
- Improved support of dark schema for interface.
- Support for LANGUAGE SQL body for functions.
- FK links can be optionally hidden in Design Query editor now.
- Templates for backup and restore are now saved in Unicode format.
- Improved performance in Server Log Viewer.
- Export of images as SQL Script now works correctly.
- Filter window for data grid is resizable now.
- Resizing of Database Designer editor works better now.
- The list of visible columns was reset on switching to Card view. Fixed now.
- Other improvements and fixes.
We hope you’ll enjoy working with our software.