We are pleased to announce the new major version of SQL Manager for PostgreSQL - a high performance tool for PostgreSQL database administration and development. You can download the newest version from the download page.
What's new in SQL Manager for PostgreSQL 6.4.1?
- Support for PostgreSQL 15 added.
- Fixed issue with client sorting of NUMERIC data.
- Sequence values are added correctly for GENERATED BY DEFAULT columns.
- 'Automatically open last diagram file' option didn't work in Database designer. Fixed now.
- Improvements in code highlighting in SQL editors done.
- The charset errors in BLOB editor fixed.
- Other improvements and bugfixes.
We hope you’ll enjoy working with our software.