We are pleased to announce the new minor version of SQL Backup for PostgreSQL - an easy-to-use GUI tool to create backups for multiple PostgreSQL servers from a single console. You can use automatic backup tasks with advanced schedules and store them in local or remote folders or cloud storages. Please, download the newest version from the download page.
What's new in SQL Backup for PostgreSQL 1.5 ?
1. Tags for file naming masks added in backup tasks.
2. File encryption added for backup copies uploaded into backup storage:
- ZIP-archives protected with password (all license types);
- with Blowfish encrypted algorithm (Standard and Professional license);
- with AES encrypted algorithm (Professional license).
3. Compression of encrypted backup files implemented.
4. Support for Ed25519 keys added for SSH connections.
5. Added support for PostgreSQL 13 server version.
6. Performance optimization and minor bug fixes.
We hope you’ll enjoy working with our software!