We are pleased to announce the new major version of SQL Manager for PostgreSQL - a high performance tool for PostgreSQL database administration and development. You can download the newest version from the download page.
What's new in SQL Manager for PostgreSQL 6.2?
- The libraries for connection via SSH have been updated.
- Valid processing of extensions added for PostgreSQL 13.
- No more freezing occurs on adding a new user in the User manager.
- The INCLUDE parameter is now displayed correctly for indices.
- The error occured on running queries with aggregate functions. Fixed now.
- Databases in the Save settings wizard are now sorted by name.
- You can switch to an already opened Query editor with F12 now.
- Print Data preview was generated on opening the Data tab. Fixed now.
- The file is now opened instead of just copying its content into Script Editor.
- Other improvements and bug-fixes.
We hope you’ll enjoy working with our software.