We are pleased to announce the new minor version of DB Comparer for PostgreSQL- the powerful tool for comparing PostgreSQL databases and discovering differences in their structure.
You can download EMS DB Comparer for PostgreSQL via the following link: www.sqlmanager.net/products/postgresql/dbcomparer/download
What's new in DB Comparer for PostgreSQL 4.5.1?
- Support for PostgreSQL 13 added.
- Partition tables are processed correctly now.
- Columns order is compared by index in the collection instead of column number in system tables.
- The INCLUDE part is now compared for indices.
- Composite types were not compared correctly in some cases. Fixed now.
- The 'Always exclude the following objects' option wasn't saved to the template. Fixed now.
- The 'Analyze renamed objects' option concerns functions and procedures now.
- Other minor fixes.
We hope you'll enjoy working with our products.