Welcome to EMS Data Pump!
EMS Data Pump for PostgreSQL is an excellent utility for converting databases and importing table data from any ADO-compatible source (e.g. MS Access or any other database with ADO support) to PostgreSQL databases. The easy-to-use wizard application allows you to build the ADO connection string, select the source tables, fields, indexes and constraints for converting, view and edit the SQL script for generating target PostgreSQL database structure, select tables for importing data and customize a number of pump options. Database conversion becomes as easy as possible with Data Pump for PostgreSQL!
Visit our web-site: http://www.sqlmanager.net/ for details.
- User-friendly wizard interface
- Converting structure and data from any local and remote data source having an ADO provider
- Selecting source schemas, tables, fields and indexes for conversion
- Ability to create a new PostgreSQL database or connect to an existing one
- Ability to connect to target PostgreSQL server via SSH or HTTP tunnel
- Fast generation of tables, fields and indexes according to the source database structure
- Ability to specify schema for target database tables
- Easily customizable options for target database objects
- Ability to view/edit, execute and save SQL script for generating the target database structure
- Selecting tables and setting criteria for data import
- Unicode data support
- Full monitoring of the pumping process
- Ability to save all parameters specified within the current wizard session to a template
- Multilanguage GUI support
- Command-line utility to automate the data pump job with a template file used
Support Ticket System:
Register on-line at: