Online Documentation for Data Export for PostgreSQL
How to schedule console run
Here are the steps to schedule program run with standard Windows scheduler:
1. Set all options in the program and click Tools --> Save template on the last step..
2. Open the command line in Windows (type CMD in the Run... dialog).
3. Use the following command to run the console version with the saved template:
<path to Data Export for PostgreSQL console application>\PgExportC.exe TemplateFile [-B]
"C:\Program Files\EMS\Data Export for PostgreSQL\PgExportC.exe" "C:\EMS\DataExport\Example.cfg" -B
4. Launch the standard Task Scheduler tool in Windows OS.
5. Set the command for exporting data as described above.
6. Set the schedule for the command execution.
7. Save the scheduled task.