Online Documentation for Data Export for PostgreSQL
Welcome to EMS Data Export for PostgreSQL!
EMS Data Export for PostgreSQL is a powerful program to export your data quickly from PostgreSQL databases to any of 20 available formats, including MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word (RTF), HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, CSV, DBF, ACCDB and more. Data Export for PostgreSQL includes a wizard which allows you to set export options for each table visually (destination file name, exported fields, data formats, and many others) and a command-line utility to export data from tables and queries in one-touch.
Visit our web-site: https://www.sqlmanager.net/ for details.
- Exporting data to most popular formats: MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, RTF, HTML, PDF, XML, TXT, DBF, CSV, ODF, SYLK, DIF, LaTeX, SQL, ACCDB, Clipboard and others
- Unicode support
- Exporting data from several tables, views or queries at the same time
- Selecting fields to export and changing their order
- Adjustable parameters for each exported table and specific parameters for each output format
- Saving all export parameters set on current wizard session to the configuration file
- Command-line utility to automate your export jobs using the configuration file
- Latest PostgreSQL version support
- Connecting through the SSH and HTTP tunnel
- User-friendly localizable wizard interface
Support Ticket System:
Register online at: