Online Documentation for SQL Manager for MySQL
Access, DBF, XML
Set correspondence between the source MS Access fields and the target MySQL table fields:
- select a field of the target MySQL table in the Destination Fields list;
- select the corresponding field of the source MS Access table in the Source Fields list;
- click the Add button to set correspondence between the selected fields;
- the pair of fields appears in the list below;
- repeat the operation for all the fields you need to be included in the import process.
Use the Auto Fill button to set correspondence between the source and target fields automatically on the basis of their order.
To remove a correspondence, select the pair of fields in the list below and press the Remove button.
To remove all correspondences, press the Clear button.
Click the Next button to proceed to the Adjusting data formats step of the wizard.