Online Documentation for SQL Management Studio for SQL Server
SQL Management Studio for SQL Server 1.3
What's new in SQL Management Studio for SQL Server?
- Added new services in SQL Management Studio for SQL Server: Check Database, Indices Management, Shrink Database and Update Statistics.
- There was an issue concerning installation on disks having more than 2Tb of free space. Fixed now.
- The default folder for logs now points to the user's profile.
- The network notifications (NetSend) did not work on Windows Vista and newer. Fixed now.
- SQL Studio Agent utilized 100% of CPU when the task generated a large log. Fixed now.
- The running processes are now stopped correctly when updating.
- Wrong encoding of logs with enabled localization has been fixed.
- Lots of other improvements and bug-fixes.