Online Documentation for SQL Query for DB2
Welcome to EMS SQL Query!
EMS SQL Query for DB2 is the tool that allows you to manage SQL queries to your DB2 databases quickly and simply. Visual building as well as direct editing of query text is available. User-friendly graphical interface allows you to connect to databases, select tables and fields for your queries, set selection criteria and much more. You can work with several queries at once, edit queries and view the execution results in several modes and perform other operations you may need in your everyday work with DB2 databases.
Visit our web-site for details: https://www.sqlmanager.net/
- User-friendly graphical interface
- Charsets and collations support for databases and tables provided
- Using drag-and-drop operations when selecting tables and fields for a query visually
- Working simultaneously with several queries in separate windows
- Navigation within recently used queries and selecting the required queries
- Syntax highlight, "quick code" and keyboard templates for faster editing query text
- Tools for data grouping and filtering
- The ability to create queries with unions and subqueries visually
- The ability to create diagrams based on queries
- Capabilities for viewing query plans
- Flexible personalization of graphical user interface
- Multi-language GUI support