Online Documentation for DB Extract for DB2
DB Extract for DB2 22.214.171.124
September 30, 2011
What's new in DB Extract?
- Unicode support is implemented.
- Data extraction speed is considerably increased.
- Unicode support in object descriptions, procedures, triggers bodies etc. is implemented.
- Db2 server versions up to 9.5 are now supported.
- Object dependencies extraction algorithm has been improved.
- Metadata extraction speed is considerably increased.
- Different charsets are now available for the result file.
- Archives can now be split to volumes.
- Added the ability to append current time, date or datetime to a path, archive, script or blob file name.
- Templates with scheduled task options used to be saved incorrectly. Fixed now.
- The wizard window is now resizable.
Other minor fixes and improvements were made.