Use the Projects node for each database to work with the selected objects of this database only. You can place any object from the database tree here.
You can also create a separate tab for your project. See Using tabs for database navigation section for details.
Creating project folders
In order to create a new folder:
- create a folder (if necessary, you can create subfolders inside the project folder) by right-clicking the Projects node and selecting the New Sub Folder... context menu item;
- enter the folder name within the New Folder dialog.
In order to add a new object to the project folder:
- extent the Projects node in DB Explorer;
- drag an object (or multiple objects) from the database tree to the project folder
- right-click the project folder and select the Add Object... context menu item, or use the Ins key;
- use the Select Object dialog to specify objects to be added to the project folder.
Removing objects from the project
In order to remove an object from the project:
- right-click the object and select the Remove <object_name> from Project context menu item, or use the Shift+Ctrl+Del shortcut;
- confirm removing in the dialog window.
Note: This operation does not drop the object from the database, but only removes its alias from the project tree.