Set correspondence between the source XML columns and the target MySQL table fields:
- select a field of the target MySQL table in the Table Fields list;
- select the corresponding column of the source XML table in the XML Fields list;
- click the Add button to set correspondence between the selected fields;
- the pair of fields appears in the list below;
- repeat the operation for all the fields you need to be included in the import process.
If new table creation was selected at the previous step, then fields needed for the import procedure will be created automatically.
You can manage destination table fields if needed. Use the corresponded context menu item to Add/Edit/Drop field.
Note: If table was properly created or already exist, it will be marked with a tick . If an error occur during table creation, this table will be marked with a cross .
Use the Autofill button to set correspondence between the source and target fields automatically on the basis of their order.
Use this field to select the file encoding.
To remove a correspondence, select the pair of fields in the list below and press the Remove button.
To remove all correspondences, press the Clear button.
Click the Next button to proceed to the Setting base data formats step of the wizard.