Data Export for SQL Server 126.96.36.199
January 28, 2013
What's new in EMS Data Export?
- Added the possibility to upload the exported files to FTP server.
- Added the possibility to add date/time to the exported file name.
- Added the possibility to execute SQL scripts before and after exporting the object.
- Now the program template is created as a single file.
- Now the localization is also available in the console version.
- Now the binary data can be exported as HEX.
- Export to SQL. Added the possibility to create a single INSERT statement.
- Export to Excel (xls). Now you can set the specified number of rows to split the exported data into the worksheets in Excel.
- Now you can save changes to a template without recalling the save dialog.
- Loading from a template caused SQL queries corruption. Fixed now.
- Connecting to a server using SQL Server Native Client 2008 caused the error. Fixed now.
- The "Connection Timeout" parameters were not applied. Fixed now.
- Other minor improvements and bugfixes.