Online Documentation for SQL Manager for PostgreSQL
View procedure changes
If you have modified a procedure and want to view committed changes then you need to do the following:
- Right-click this procedure in the DB Explorer.
- Select Change management | History item from the popup menu. You will see a table of object changes history.
- Select two procedure revisions you need to compare.
- Right-click any of the objects to call the context menu and select the Compare Properties or Compare DDL item to view differences as table of properties or as object script respectively.
- If you are comparing properties then in the window appeared you will see a table containing all procedure properties and its value in compared revisions. Properties with different values are highlighted with grey.
- If you are comparing DDL then in the window appeared you will see DDL of procedures revisions. Extra lines in an early revision script are red, in latter revision - grey. Lines for pasting missing lines are yellow and different lines are blue.